makes their safe and effective sunscreen as a stick roll-on! thinkbaby Sunscreen Stick, thinksport KIDS Sunscreen Stick
and thinksport Sunscreen Stick
are super convenient and easy to use. The thinkbaby
company is once again providing consumers with easy to use products that are as safe possible.
thinkbaby Sunscreen Sticks use Zinc Oxide which is a physical barrier on top of the skin and begins working immediately upon application! There are no chemicals that are able to go through the skin and into the bloodstream. thinkbaby Sunscreen Stick, thinksport KIDS Sunscreen Stick and thinksport Sunscreen Stick use the highest level of Zinc in their formula and they are water resistant for 80 minutes.
Important features of thinkbaby Sunscreen Sticks:
- easy to apply stick with oval design
- free from biologically harmful chemicals
- has the highest level of water resistance as rated by the FDA (80 minutes)
- protection for UVA and UVB
- no nano particles
- not chemical based
- no strong smell
- non-oily feel
- applies easily - a little goes a long way
- Paraben Free and PABA Free
- high Zinc content - 20%
- made in the USA
How to use:
- should be used on children 6 months or over (and adults!)
- safe for pregnant women and sensitive skin
What is the difference between thinkbaby Sunscreen Stick, thinksport KIDS Sunscreen Stick and thinksport Sunscreen Stick? thinkbaby found that older children didn't want to use a product with "baby" in the name so they changed the name for them! So the only difference is the name!